BRIDGE TO HAWAII

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mdbucks, Oct 10, 2007.

1. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said,'Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
    challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

2. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's good. [​IMG]

4. newchickowner

newchickowner Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    Good one!!!

5. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

Same as all the others above me!

6. GUIENALADY

GUIENALADY Rest in Peace 1956-2010