1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

BRIDGE TO HAWAII

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mdbucks, Oct 10, 2007.

1. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said,'Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.'

The Lord said, 'Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous
    challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

The Lord replied, 'You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

2. bayouchica

bayouchica Songster

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That's good. [​IMG]

4. newchickowner

newchickowner Songster

Aug 19, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    Good one!!!

5. Same as all the others above me!

6. GUIENALADY

GUIENALADY Rest in Peace 1956-2010

May 1, 2007
    Belvidere nc