If anyone can help I would so appreciate it - I’m desperate here, I have no idea what is wrong with my hen! She’s about 6.5 months old, and not yet started to lay eggs. She free ranges in my backyard with 10 other chickens, none of whom show any signs of illness. I first noticed that my one hen was lethargic on Saturday, four days ago. I had seen some blood in droppings so I thought maybe coccidiosis and picked up corid Sat night. I gave her the drench dose for three days, and the outbreak dose today. No improvement, in fact today she’s much worse. I have given her safeguard, and I can only hope I gave her the correct dose on that because the store was out of the liquid so I used the paste. I gave her a large pea sized amount. I’ve also been mashing her feed and mixing it with electrolytes and feeding that to her with a syringe. Unfortunately I can’t get a lot of food down her that way. I have observed her drinking some water, but she hasn’t eaten anything on her own in three days. Since I noticed the lethargy her poop has also been bright green and watery. For the past several days her crop has been empty in the morning but kind of squishy during the day, I assumed because she was really only getting liquids. Today she looks much worse, she doesn’t even have the energy to get up and can’t keep her eyes open. Her poop is still bright green & white, although a little less watery, I think because of the food mash I got down her yesterday. However it appears that the mash may not have actually digested, it kind of looks like she just pooped it right back out. Also this morning her crop is still squishy, so now there seems to be issues there as well. I have been reading non stop about what could be wrong, but I am totally stumped. It sounds like anything from worms to e. Coli to a mystery bacterial infection. Unfortunately I don’t have the budget to take her to the vet, I just can’t afford that. So I turn to those of you more experienced, does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anything I can do that might save her, or is it more humane at this point to let her stop suffering? She looks so miserable, and nothing seems to be helping. I did read that baytril could possibly help if it was a bacterial infection, but I don’t have any on had so I’d have to order it and wait however many days for it to get here, and I honestly don’t know if my poor hen will make it that long. If anyone has dealt with this or something similar please help!