Bring Hanah home

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by turney31, Jun 19, 2011.

1. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    There is a white american bulldog named Hanah missing. She was lost in the Joplin, Mo tornado. She has a facebook page......Bring hanah home.......It is a heart wrenching story. If you all could help spread the word, I'm sure her family would greatly appreciate it. I don't know how to post links. Sorry.

Thanks,
    Micah [​IMG]

2. petchickenlover

petchickenlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Not sure this link will work, but I'll try:

Bring Hanah Home

Good luck finding her!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Recently in USA Today there was a story about a terrier mix in Mo. that made his way back to his destroyed home three weeks after the destruction-- He did so even though both of his front legs were broken. A local vet was doing the repair work for free as the owners were destitute. The homing instinct is strong in most animals. Hopefully this dog will make his way home. A definate reminder that we should micro chip all of our pets.

4. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    So very sad....I cant imagine going through what so many people are having to face just due to storms this year..

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Quote:Thanks for posting this link, that was very kind. I sure hope they find her. I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if that were one of our pets.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by