Bring your "Howdy's" here!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shelleyb1969, May 14, 2009.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This thread is for those who have ever felt that they've been overlooked, even ignored, in another thread. [​IMG] Since spring is upon us, lots of folks have gotten very busy and don't get to spend as much time here in BYC as they used to. So it seems that a lot of posts are getting "buried" without ever getting a response....sometimes not even a "hello". I'm starting this thread in hopes of welcoming back those BYCers who no longer post, as well as those lurkers who haven't taken that first step into "yappy hood".

I, personally, will do my best to respond to everyone who posts here. And if there's a question, I have faith that there will be someone here who can and will give an answer...of some kind [​IMG] .

2. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    You mean I won't be part of the "Invisibles" here? Wow! I don't know if I'll know how to act if I get a response. [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

No, chickflick, you'll NEVER be invisible here. [​IMG]

Please don't pass out or anything serious! [​IMG]

4. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Well, I have been on BYC about a year now...

and I definitely am not the "yappy" sort.

I try to be at times, but not "cool" enough I guess.. [​IMG]

I do appreciate those who do repsond to my posts! I love BYC and am on everyday checking out what everyone is saying! [​IMG]

5. chickflick

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    Cool! It gets old talking to yourself, and lonely! [​IMG] I'll try and keep from falling over! [​IMG]

6. mainchick

mainchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Southern CA
    [​IMG] Hi all!! I was a regular until I drifeted away. now i am back with a vengence! haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaa!!

7. chickflick

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    There's alot to learn, and sometimes things get buried and the person is left hanging and feeling ignored. We want to be a friendly forum and that means responding to all posts. That's all we ask.

8. shelleyb1969

Quote:Hi Lanissa! [​IMG] You and I have been in several threads together, haven't we? [​IMG]

Online, I'm not much of a poster/talker either. But on the phone or in person....I'll talk your ears off! [​IMG]

You feel free to post as much as you like here...everyone is "cool" here! [​IMG]

9. shelleyb1969

Quote:Welcome mainchick! [​IMG]

Bring it on, friend, bring it on! [​IMG] All posters welcome here! [​IMG]

10. shelleyb1969

Quote:Well said, chickflick. [​IMG] I don't post near as much as I used to. And when I am in BYC, it just drives me nuts when I see a post go unaddressed...especially when there's people online who could answer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by