brinsea eco 20 vs. little giant still air

i think after a little research i will go with the brinsea eco 20 it is durable with good results and the best part is it is only 90$ if you have the coupon code the eggs in my little giaant still air are shaking right now and starting to pip i will post pics as soon as i can but this is only my 2nd try my first i had a 50% rate with the little giant and they were all fertile this time i only have a dozen eggs so i will see how it goes but i think i will get the brinsea

I have two of each, the Hovabator Genisis I like because it has a fan, and a big window. I have egg turners in mine. I have trouble with fitting very large ehhs in the turners, as they sometimes get stuck. I have good hatches in it, but find it harder to keep the humidity where I need it and steady. I also think it is a PAIN to disinfect after each hatch.

The Brinseas are great. Mine is the mini so it only fits 7 eggs, but comes with a turner which you can adjust the angle, and frequency of the rotation. I also find it much easier to clean/disinfect, and it keeps the humidity perfect throughout the hatch. I fill one side of the water chamber all hatch long, then at lock down fill both sides. I also like that you do not have to use a thermometer like you would in the Hovabator, it is displayed on the top along with a countdown to hatch. THE ONLY NEGATIVE in my opinion is it does not hold as many eggs, but other brinsea models do. I guess it is good I have a limit!
smile.png

Quote:
Where is this coupon code? Is it $90 and crazy shipping? Share this deal please!!!

go to face book on july first and like them if you cant find them just search brinsea facebook on google they will post the code on july first and it is 10% off you order price !!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom