Brinsea Eco... Good Price?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rachelpotter, Oct 5, 2014.

1. rachelpotter

rachelpotter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2013
    I have found the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO and a turner for $224.98.... ($161 for incubator and $61 for turner)..

Is this a good price? Does it go on sale anywhere frequently?

I'm itching to hatch!

TIA

2. HugHess

HugHess Chickrack Addict

Jul 14, 2014
    Go BROWNS
    Does this include shipping?
    Brinsea.com has it on 'sale' for $159.99 They also have a scratch n dent turner for $55.99, but this doesn't include shipping.
    Amazon has it for $239.00 with free ship...so I guess you have a pretty good deal for brand new, especially if that is with shipping.
    If you are on Face Book then friend Brinsea and they run 'specials' periodically.
    There is a used one on eBay that at the time of this post is currently at $105.00...
    Good luck with your hunt...

3. rachelpotter

rachelpotter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2013
    Yes that includes shipping. I have only been looking for a few weeks and this was the lowest price I have found to date... but I didn't know if it was typical for them to drop below that price. *trying to be patient* .... not working out too well! lol

I have put in a question to the seller on the ebay bater... asking about age of machine and if instruction manuals were included... For the $50 difference.. the peace of mind of a new machine may be worth it.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by