1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brinsea Facebook Contest There giveing away an incubator!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Colored Egg Farmer, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

there page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Brinsea-Products-Inc/140621339296778

June
    contest - Win a Mini Eco egg incubator.
    Just post a photo of your birds on our wall and tell us how your birds make your life better. The photo with the most comments and likes by June 30th 12PM EST will win a Mini Eco egg incubator. Please note that likes on comments will not be counted, just likes on the original post. Best of luck!

if you have questions about contests just let me know. I run a site about it so am pretty knowledgeable about the subject.

2. melissa41927

melissa41927 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    northeast corner al
    is it just chickens or can it be other poultry too? i will be entering it either way.

3. Colored Egg Farmer

i'm not sure you will have to ask them I'm still waiting for a reply becasue I have some questions as well.

4. RMDelete

RMDelete Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2011
    Escondido
    looks like contest read "birds" not necessarily just chickens. I'm sure it's open to all.

5. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    They are nice people!!!! I ordered an incubator last night and I could not find a code. And they just applied it to my order. [​IMG]
    Sweet people. [​IMG]

6. Colored Egg Farmer

They said its open to any type of bird [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by