Brinsea Incubator and other items for sale in WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by adkins90, Jan 20, 2008.

1. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    I have a Brinsea Octagon 40 with auto turn cradle, digital temperature reading and hygrometer for sale. Holds perfect temp. Super reliable.

I have a brand new keipper show coop, I believe it's the No.2 coop on their website, could possibly be the No.1. I will have to measure it with the trestles.

Bantam leg bands #7 in pink...numbered 26-49..missing the number 50.

Oxine (which as been opened, but very little used).

Several cage cups from small to large and 3-2quart rubber bowls.

A couple heat lamps.

I also have some bantam Orps in Black and Blue available (can ship)

I probably have some other stuff I'll have to look through.

For more information on anything listed you can post here, PM or send me an email to [email protected]

Michelle

2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Just emailed you

3. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    I sent you an e-mail, too. [​IMG] Hey, I bet PC and I are after the same thing! Back off, PC, it's mine, all mine!! Ok, just kidding, but if we are after the same thing and you beat me to it... [​IMG] and [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Michelle, how much for the Brinsea and do you have a pic. Also, how much for the Oxine & heat lamps? Are the heat lamps just the base (without bulb) or is it the bulb? Also, are they for 250 watt...just want to make sure as some people use 150 for heat lamps, but I'm looking for the heavier gauge with porcelain socket? Thanks.

Jody

5. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    Emailed you!

6. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:Sorry. Not. [​IMG]

I really needed a 4th bator.

7. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Oh, Purplechicken, I'm so sorry. Didn't ya know? You are only allowed three bators at any one time. Anymore than that and the non-chicken people start looking at having you committed. I'd really hate for that to happen to you. I guess you'll just have to pass that fourth bator along to me as I only have two bators. Really, it's for your own good. [​IMG] Whaat?! No Way?! Well, I guess I'll let you off the hook just this once, but only if you promise that, should you decide to get rid of one of your original three foam bators, you will offer it to Okiechick for a really good deal because she wants one so badly and she's, like, one of the nicest people ever! I'd offer her mine, but, alas, poooor me, I only have two little bators. (Okie, I'm thinking of ya. [​IMG] ) Deal? Ok, deal. and if you don't follow through, I'll be forced to send Wildsky to have a talk with you. [​IMG] Ok, of course, I'm just kidding, couldn't resist. Enjoy your new bator and best of luck hatching. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  8. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Are your orps roo's or hens?? HOw much do you want for them? Can you ship to Georgia?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  9. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

Adkins90, where are you located, general area and what state, that way people can determine if they will drive?

10. PurpleChicken

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:Well to begin with I only have two bators right now since one is on a secret
    mission a little further south.

I never knew Okie wanted a bator. I think "something" can be arranged.
    OKIE are u on???

Please don't send Wildsky after me. She really enjoys torturing me. Ya, I
    sorta like it in a sadistic sorta way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by