Peran9

Chirping
Jul 9, 2019
Hi
everyone I hope you all well doing these difficult times. I have a problem with this incubator. Basically I put brahma eggs in incubator and the automatic turner is not turning the eggs properly and some dont even turn due to the small shape size of the egg placement. I believe the eggs are too big for this kind of plate. Any advice please.

I had this problem initially, I increased the length of time that they turned for each turn, if that makes sense. How long the turning device runs for each time it turns the eggs

Make sure you have the turner in properly. I actually placed mine in upside down when i was not paying attention. Realized it 3 days into incubation when i saw the eggs not turning properly!
And adjust the TURN ANG to 10 in the settings option. This will help with larger eggs.

Everything with the plate and brinsea is all fine. It's just the egg shape space is a bit small. One egg which is not like a round oval shape it's like more long an pointy egg which doesnt even turn I have to turn by my self. But that too I can only turn either once or twice due to work. How often shall I turn it and how many hours shall I give between turning.

They should be turned at least 3 times in 24 hours. An odd number of times at least. The more the better. Ive never only turned them 2x a day. I dont know what the results would be. The first 2 weeks are the most important time for turning eggs. It may cause a lower hatch rate if you turn only twice a day but i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom