1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Brinsea Mini Advance 7 egg incubator w/ automatic turner

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Amy1444, May 25, 2010.

1. Amy1444

Amy1444 In the Brooder

Jan 18, 2010
    Jackson,NJ
    I have a practically new brinsea incubator. It has been used only twice with high hatch rates and is wonderful. I am selling it because I seem to hatch only boys so my hatching days are over:) The fan does have some feathers in it but works fine and can easily be cleaned. The owners manual is included. Thanks so much!

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Ooooh, I almost bought one of these, I really really wanted one, but I just bought a Sportsman, so I don't think I need it. [​IMG]

3. ADozenGirlz

ADozenGirlz The Chicken Chick[IMG]emojione/assets/png/00ae.png

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Can you please tell me the model? Thanks!

4. Amy1444

Amy1444 In the Brooder

Jan 18, 2010
    Jackson,NJ
    Its the Brinsea Mini Advance
    The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch and temperature alarms on its digital display so youĂ•ll always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) [​IMG]

5. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:Wow. I've already got that model. That's a wicked good deal for this 'bator!!!!! I'm shocked there haven't been a ton of bids yet!

6. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Here's a bid...I'm having trouble hatching shipped showgirl eggs. Hoping this will help!!![​IMG]

7. ADozenGirlz

Oct 18, 2009
    Connecticut
    Quote:You can't lose with that model. When I hatch my own eggs, I get 100% hatch rates and there's nothing to do but sit and wait for 21 days (ok, maybe add a little water when it gets low, but that's IT!). The problem might be that the eggs are shipped eggs. Those are a whole different story!

This 'bator is a steal at that price!

8. Amy1444

Amy1444 In the Brooder

Jan 18, 2010
    Jackson,NJ
    The first time I hatched they were shipped eggs from texas to NJ out of 7 five hatched. Then again a month later I put 6 shipped eggs in and they all hatched. The only reason I am selling is because I hatched too many boys. Out of 13 eggs I only got 2 females and I am stuck with all these roosters:( This incubater is awesome.

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Crowing

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Can you imagine an incubator that could determine gender????????????? priceless.....................

10. bantiesrule

bantiesrule Songster

Dec 1, 2008
    Long Prairie, MN
    I have OEGBs and with the eggs being smaller I was wondering if it still works if you remove the turning disk (to fit more eggs in) or would I have to order the other disk for it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by