Brinsea mini advance first time using need help!

jade0206

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 20, 2013
berks county, Pa
Turning interval what should I set at?

Turning angle what should I set?

periodic incubation cooling what should I set?

This is the first time using and the first hatch, and I am just trying to get things right.

It has the automatic turner.

Any help would be great. thanks

http://www.brinsea.com/pdffiles/MiniAdvancePlus-US.pdf Brinsea has their Instruction Manuals online.

The turning angle would depend on the size of the eggs you are setting ... there is a chart of the egg diameter and setting to be used in the manual. The interval is personal preference and how many times you want the eggs turned per day, think most people usually do every 1-3 hours. For cooling they recommend 2 hours per day days 7-19 for chicken eggs.

I have the manual, but some things are just not clicking on what i should set.lol..

Turning interval
can set 30-180 minutes or it defaults to 45 minutes. What should this be set at?

Turning Angle
I think i got this so if the egg diameter is 6 you would set for 6 seconds? would that be correct?

Thanks for any help!

With the turning interval, the shorter you have it the more the eggs will be turned, some people like theirs turned more than others, if the eggs are normal and in good shape I would just go with the default or 1-2 hours. That is correct for the turning angle, for the egg drawing size that matches your eggs go with that number in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom