Brinsea Mini Advance: Good Call Duck Egg Incubator

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Scott, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    If anyone is looking for a good call duck egg incubator, I've got one up for auction here on BYC. It's a Brinsea Mini Advance and I've used it twice with good success hatching call duck eggs.

Also, I've got 25-30 young call ducks that I'm considering selling. I might put them on EggBid within the next week or so. Otherwise, I'm going to have to travel 3 hours to the nearest large swap to sell. I'd prefer not to make that trip. If anyone is interested in them and is local, make me an offer.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    What colors?

3. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:White. Most are from pet quality lines, but about 6 of them are from Lundgren lines.

4. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Quote:I'm pretty sure he has all Whites - in says in his signature: "30 White Call Ducks". [​IMG]

EDIT - Grrr - we were typing at the same time! [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
  5. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:I'm pretty sure he has all Whites - in says in his signature: "30 White Call Ducks". [​IMG]

EDIT - Grrr - we were typing at the same time! [​IMG]

LOL. It happens...

6. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Are you selling out of your ducks? [​IMG]

7. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:I'm keeping my mandarins and a trio or quad of call ducks. I enjoy my ducks too much to get rid of all of them. Actually, if I had the right offer, I'd actually sell Ozark Bantams... the chicken house, the pens, the web site, the birds, etc. At present, I'd really just like to build a nice aviary and keep some mandarins and other wild waterfowl. I'm slowly moving away from domestic fowl. Time will tell...

How are your new ducklings doing, Lucas?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  8. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    They are doing great! Thanks for asking... Everyone is out in the aviary now and they are loving it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by