Brinsea Mini Advance owners, questions

MountainChickenMama

Songster
9 Years
Jul 12, 2010
I am concerned that the water level dropped so quickly (not even 48 hours before having to fill the one side), is this a problem?

Also, it looks as though I might have a bad egg, already funny coloring on outside of egg, should I open the bator and investigate? They have only been incubating 49 hours, set them at 945pm on the 8th....

Thsnks soooooo much for any help :)

I personally dry incubate for the first half of the incubation time (about a week and a half) in my moist laundry room.

However, once I fill one water chamber it requires filling every day. I fill both chambers at lockdown but still have to open it daily to fill. I stop filling it when I see a pip. Mine always hatch quickly one after another and so I have not had to deal with a dry chamber and pipped eggs yet.

Oh definitely get bad eggs, smelly eggs, sweating eggs, discolored eggs out of there or they can explode.

Ok, pulled the egg, it was cracked :(. Candled while I was in there, nit seeing much veining yet, we are at 72 hours.....

Ok, pulled the egg, it was cracked
sad.png
. Candled while I was in there, nit seeing much veining yet, we are at 72 hours.....

I hope you have seen the wonderful candling progression thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...g-candling-pics-progression-though-incubation

Back
Top Bottom