1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brinsea OCE 20 Incubator

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by jerryf, Mar 13, 2012.

1. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    Spring 2011 I had a large breeding flock and purchased a second incubator. I had excellent results with my first Brinsea OCE 20 so I purchased a second one. I moved and reduced my flock to my Silkies. I am selling the newer one Brinsea used 3 times. Hatches of Ameraucna, Blue Laced Wyandottes and Silkies were excellent , a consistent 80% hatch.
    The Brinsea OCE 20 is a manual turn without opening the incubator. You turn it every 8 hours on its octagonal ends. We put them om the kitvhen counter to watvh the action. Ran the incubator for a day, added the eggs, turn it every 8 hours or so-- we are busy people...forgot a couple times, added water to the base every 4-5 days....day 18 remove the dividers, and stopped turning the incubator...on day 19-20 you could hear the chicks pipping inside the gg...I had the whole family and granddaughter cwatching and cheering on the chicks as they hatched. Great simple to use incubator.

Features
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Egg capacity of 24 chicken eggs or equivalent[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simple and accurate proportional band electronic temperature control[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flashing temperature indicator and conventional butaccurate liquid in glass thermometer[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fan assisted air circulation proof adjustment[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good visibility of the eggs and hatching[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tough and hygienic cabinet[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Insulated for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution[/FONT]

You get the incubator, adjustable egg tray, metal dividers, instructions $100 plus shipping of $24.
    PM me to buy.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. Paully37

Paully37 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2011
    pm'd you:)

3. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    Incubator has been sold
    Jerry