Brinsea Octagon 20 ADVANCE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by swift081702, Oct 26, 2009.

1. swift081702

swift081702 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    Kiowa, CO
    You are bidding on a Brinsea Octagon 20 ADVANCE incubator. This is in excellent condition, only used twice and never hatched in (we had a seperate hatcher). This inclubator is the solution to the incubation of small numbers of eggs. It provides the control and reliability that ensures top hatch rates, time after time. Just plug it in, add water and wait, no fussing with temps. Retails for $332 NEW, plus shipping!

I have all the original packing/box, manuals, wraps, dividers, cradle, power supply, insert, etc! Just like new!! My hatching days are over, we're moving to the city. My loss is your gain!

From the manufacturer:
    Building on decades of success of earlier Octagon 20s, the all new ADVANCE design combines the latest digital and materials technology with Brinsea's 30 year experience.

A simple and highly accurate menu driven DIGITAL control system gives:

Digital display of temperature and humidity
    Automatic temperature control in °F or °C fully factory calibrated
    High and low temperature alarms
    Automatic egg turning
    Fan assisted air circulation
    Good visibility of the eggs
    Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
    Insulated cabinet for low energy use and optimal temperature distribution
    24 hen eggs capacity but suitable for a wide range of egg sizes (adjustable dividers)
    2-year warranty (Still under warranty for another 1 1/2 years)

This is also listed on ebay with a starting bid of $99.99. Here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230392455351&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by