Brinsea Octagon 20eco SALE

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SundownWaterfowl, Mar 5, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I got an email from brinsea. They are having a sale on the octaton 20eco. Its $99 without the auto turn cradle and $149 with it. Just thought youd like to know. [​IMG]

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Nice i might have to get one

3. Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Is this a new model? Looking at their site it seems to be. DW and I are still on the fence about getting a bator this may just put us over the edge [​IMG] Hey Sundown do you have experience with this brand?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Yes. I have the Brinsea Octagon 40. Ive had it since 2002 I believe. Works great. Temp stays steady. Always get great hatches.

Mine holds 44 eggs i think, and the octagon 20eco holds 24. Mine has an digital temp reader, but the eco doesnt, so you will have to use the glass therm. that it comes with.

I think it is a new model, but not sure.

5. Farmer Brown

Farmer Brown Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    I was just on the Brinsea site and put bator and turner in a cart to check shipping they want $42 [​IMG] Still looks like an ok deal but the shipping seems a little high. We were thinking of a hova-bator 1588? I really like the Brinsea design and lack of styrofoam [​IMG] I was realy digging the $150 but that has turned into almost $200 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by