Bristol Palin's 'DWTS' Success: Right-Wing Conspiracy or ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

I agree.

Quote:
I don't know half the people they choose as contestants on that show! I'm always saying to my DH, "Who the heck is he?!" And DH doesn't know, either.

Oh I didn't mean the show, I meant at ALL. She NEVER would have been on that show except for who she is.

...which is the whole premise of the show! All of the people on the show were picked because they are CELEBRITIES, not because they were rocket scientists. They pick people for name recognition who they think will draw a crowd. The reason they have the public vote is to keep the people the PUBLIC wants to see on the show. Otherwise they would go strictly by the professional judges vote and people wouldn't watch. If you don't like the celebrity part of the show's concept watch something else.

Quote:
Well if she would have used abstinence instead of birth control she would have never gotten knocked up in the 1st place. Right?

People can learn from their mistakes.

And remember, let him who is without sin cast the first stone!
roll.png

Quote:
Who is watching the kids while the rest of US are at work every day. It's not like they dance for 16 hours a day until the show is over. It's just like having a job. Work, get paid, go home and raise your family, sleep, repeat...repeat...repeat.

Quote:
Well if she would have used abstinence instead of birth control she would have never gotten knocked up in the 1st place. Right?

roll.png

"Got him!" --Todd Flanders from The Simpsons

Quote:

roll.png

Next time she'll actually use a method that works. Like the pill instead of an abstinence ring. A Trojan wouldn't hurt either. I don't think she has learned from her mistake. Last time I heard she was preaching abstinence with her mother beaming proudly behind her. Poor Todd.

Quote:
would you laugh if some of us said that the entire Obama family needs to just disappear?

I pray for him daily... maybe I should change my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom