BROKEN EGGS! @#%$#^

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by onecent, Nov 23, 2008.

1. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

My husband just broke all my eggs!! how , you might ask? i just dont know!!! he went in the fridge , looking for potato salad, and broke MY EGGS!!! just dropped them all in the floor!! [​IMG], oh, not to mention right here at thanksgiving time, when i need them to make pies!!! [​IMG]

2. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd make him get you some more hens. EVERY single one?!

3. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

i think 4 eggs made it, out of 18!!! and i had just gave my neighbors some this morning!!! i just cant believe he did this!! [​IMG]

4. crzychickenlady

crzychickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2007
    Don't be too mad.

I have a tendency to collect eggs and stick them in my sweater pockets....forget they are there when I come in the house. I have sat on countless numbers of eggs not remembering they are in my pockets!

"why is my butt all wet??"....oh silly me. I sat on another egg, LOLOL!

5. nerfy

nerfy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Western Illinois
    I have a tendency to collect eggs and stick them in my sweater pockets....forget they are there when I come in the house. I have sat on countless numbers of eggs not remembering they are in my pockets!!

[​IMG] I have done that too!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  6. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    I've been putting the eggs in my jacket pockets. My DH and kids were saying last night that they can't wait for me to forget the eggs are there...

Don't be too hard on DH. I've dropped a couple myself here lately. Just fell right out of my hand.

I agree with other post...now he owes you more hens. Ha!

7. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

Quote:

[​IMG] I have done that too!

i did that yesterday! lol i was like " why is my pocket gooy? lol"

8. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Yuppp, I am guilty of that too! Eggs in the pockets get me every time!

9. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    Now that I got my first two eggs ever today I will learn from t his thread to never put eggs in my pockets [​IMG]

10. sewincircle

sewincircle Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Central New York
    I've been sticking um in my pocket too but I have not forgotten...so far! I better quit while I am ahead huh? LOL

Sorry about the breakage though. I know you do use a lot of them around the holiday....Go ask your neighbor if you can borrow some eggs. [​IMG] sad attempt at humor! SOryy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by