Broken wing?!

silverlaced44

Chirping
May 27, 2015
Hi!
Today I saw my chickens ganging up on my serama, so I ran up and he was in there with his wing dragging and when I touched it he moved it in a really weird angle above his back and he is acting like it really hurts. Is his wing broken?

Thanks

Can you post pics? I would definitely isolate until 1. you know for sure if there is an injury 2. until you can supervise and work him back into the flock.

I think he just got pecked real hard on his wing and it hurt to be touched, I think that one was holding him down and the other two where pecking him :( It isn't broken though!! :D :D I'm going to buy a serama hen and set up a house for him and the hen. Thanks for the help!

I think he just got pecked real hard on his wing and it hurt to be touched, I think that one was holding him down and the other two where pecking him :( It isn't broken though!! :D :D I'm going to buy a serama hen and set up a house for him and the hen.  Thanks for the help!

Youre going to need atleast 6 hens per roo. He could really hurt that hen if he doesbt have others to mount

Back
Top Bottom