bronchitis Please help

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by kobe, Feb 27, 2012.

1. kobe

kobe New Egg

Feb 27, 2012
    6 weeks ago i was given hamburgs 6 of them but the 2nd week notice one had a running eye it looked like it was crying so i told that she may have something in her eye so treated it with pink eye and saline after a week it was still there so took her to a vet and gave her antibonic and she started wizzing then a few days later 2 other start having breathing problems so treated them with what the vet gave me it stop the problem after the treatment the 1st chicken with the wet eye i put down was not getting better week 5 it look like we were out in the clear till saturday when i found one chook with breathing problems again and another with bubbles in the eye and one of my silkies got out and was with the humburgs with breathing problems and treated again and got better again will be doing this forever and what to get more chooks it is a painful decision im only new to this and have not enjoyed having chooks and i will be lossing 3 silkies all because of 1 sick chook please help just need other people throught to help decide and can it be pasted to wild birds thanks

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. kobe

kobe New Egg

Feb 27, 2012
    sorry about the spelling

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by