Bronze Heritage Standard Turkey

ccscott24

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 24, 2008
Atoka, Oklahoma
I have for sale 6+ fresh Bronze turkey eggs and what I sale are the eggs to be shipped out next day. I have 1 Tom and 6 hens and the eggs are going to be stacking up and I want to get rid of what I can cuz my incubator is very full with ducks, chicks, geese and turkey eggs and I'm using my hatcher to incubate eggs. Price is 6 plus extras and shipping and handling for $20.00. I can do a mailing list if anyone is interested n the eggs. I will have to throw the eggs away, lol. If the hen's slows down laying then I will let everyone know, cuz it gets hot and then cold.

bronzegroupjpg1.jpg

Hi, i get eggs everyday and I'm real happy with my bronzes. I have nephew n nieces that likes to play around and the bronzes don't attack or anything just mind there own business. I sell 6+ for $20.00 and that is including shipping. I am selling them cheap so they won't be a waste.

I take Paypal or PO Money Order! Let me know.

That would be great. I can send u the eggs when u r ready. They will be fresh and I have sold some eggs to GT and I ship'd his eggs out the next morning. They only was 1 day old.

What's your paypal address? I'll get it sent as soon as my deposit clears!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom