Bronze Turkey Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CUDA, Jul 6, 2008.

1. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    I had a deal fall through for these eggs that I collected over the last few days, if you act within the next couple of days, I will send you 7+ fertile eggs for 25.00 shipped. Please contact me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. CUDA

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    I have 8 eggs now, and I will be going to the post office tomorrow. If you are interested, let me know or I will just have to eat them! lol

3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    have you had luck hatching eggs from these guys? I thought they had to be artificially done to be fertile. Just curious as I dont know.

Brandon

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Broad breasted turkeys need AI. These are standard bronze I believe.

5. CUDA

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Nope, I have standard bronze, and so far, I have had 100% hatching on my place. But it's too late for the eggs, my hen has been acting broody again, and since nobody contacted me, I put the eggs out for her, and she is setting now. I have let her hatch, and I have incubated, and both have hatched 100%!

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    They are wonderful looking turkeys. Please keep me on your egg list for next year. I would love to hatch a batch of these to keep at my place. I have hunted for wishard bronzes but I won't pay the ridiculous prices some people want for the eggs.

7. CUDA

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    No problem, just get with me. I actually hatched a sport as well this year off them! I have been real happy with them though, been a nice addition to the yard. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by