Brooder???? Saw this on Ebay Missouri

Thanks for posting. Seller says it is pickup only from Springfield, MO. I have bid, as I am only 30 miles from Springfield. It looks like it should be very handy. Even if it would need some modification, which I won't know till I see it, IF I get the bid. Thanks again.

My pleasure! I just didn't want to to go to waste!

Tonya

Why is it that suddenly everything looks like it can somehow be used for chickens?

I got the box/brooder. Thought I was going to get it for 99 cents (LOL) but someone did bid in the middle of the night last night, but I ended up with it for $6.50. We went up to get it this evenng, and it was REALLY nice. They said it had been a reptile cage at the zoo, where she used to work, and she had gotten it when they upgraded the reptile cages. It was in very good shape. Apparently professionally made--not homemade. Sturdy, 5 heatlamps with 250 W. bulbs in them. I think I will have to put smaller bulbs, don't want to fry my chicks, and will have to put a lip inside where the big door opens for each cage, so my pine chips don't fall out every time I open the doors. But I am VERY pleased with it. Thanks again for posting. It was worth much more, but hard to expect people from around Springfield to find it, who can pick it up if they won the bid.

WOW!!! That Is GREAT!!!!! I keep looking for a deal like that here.

Congratulations!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Tonya

Back
Top Bottom