brooder web cam

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Akane, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chicken-hatch
    I
    hatched 2 serama chicks and running short of heat lamps I ended up with 2 about week old button quail chicks in there too. Large brooder and tiny chicks so they may not be on camera much.

2. Lil Chickie Mama

Lil Chickie Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    California
    Your little guys are so cute! Hey! It's 11 at night, what are they doing up? I think it's bedtime. Anyway, adorable! [​IMG]

3. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    They are adorable. [​IMG]

4. OutdoorFun4

OutdoorFun4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Southern Maine
    Even asleep in little fuzzy piles they are cute!

5. Lil Chickie Mama

Apr 1, 2009
    California
    Aww. Had to see them again, I'm in love! I know you aren't supposed to, but I just wanna kiss their little heads. Muah! [​IMG]

6. terri9630

terri9630 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2009
    New Mexico
    There is a little yellow chick on it's back and the others are pecking and walking over it. What's wrong with the chick? It won't/can't get up.

7. Lil Chickie Mama

Apr 1, 2009
    California
    OH NOOOOOO The two chicks are picking on one of the quail babies!!! Please update if everyone made it through the night. [​IMG] worried...

8. Akane

Akane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 15, 2008
    They are fine. The one chick keeps rolling over upside down to sleep and when the others annoy it too much it wiggles back up. He's got quite a personality. The first day he kept wandering out from under the light to get stuck in a corner, yell until I put him back with the other one, and then chattered on about how happy he was until he did it again. The quail are really too fast and active for the chicks to harm. If they want to move they do.

9. Lil Chickie Mama

Apr 1, 2009
    California
    Ooh, glad to hear it. I looked at the cam earlier and saw them all running around while you put some food down and poked at it to get their attention. Wow, I need a life! Lol, anyway, glad your chicks are well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by