Broody barn (Name pending)

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
Premium Feather Member
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
:frow A while back, i made a poop coop thread, which is outdated and i just felt like doing a different one. First off, the poop coop is no longer! (At least for the big chickens) Instead, we made a mega coop, the size of my garage! (Somewhat smaller, but still, huge!) from scratch.

It is not pretty, but its functional, and thats really what’s important. I will upload a much better picture here soon, but heres what it looks like from my window.
5122AF45-5A5E-4928-B4C7-D67E99C34291.jpeg
Anyhow. Thought this could just be a place to chat and give updates on this incase anyone wanted to hang out and see some chickens!

Current chickens: Darling the Serama, Emily the amazing bantam cochin, my two mixes. A lot of the flock has either passed or been given away, but im going to be getting more (maybe 2 seramas? And if she goes broody, she could hatch or get some chickens *the serama, or anyone else who goes broody probably*)

Just put some eggs in a nest box and Im sure it wont be long before Emily goes broody! What colors are all your chickens?

Just put some eggs in a nest box and Im sure it wont be long before Emily goes broody! What colors are all your chickens?
ALL of them went broody before, but now that i want them to, none of them do! Very rude.

Emily is blue

Rizo looks like a black sex link, so brown.

Isbe is golden with black lacing going on.

Darling is black and looks like roadkill went in the washing machine.

:D I’ll publish some good photos soon.

Back
Top Bottom