Broody quit on me

chicks rule

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
SW MO
So I bring the eggs in and stick them under a heating pad, been there a few days. Well just now I decided they probably weren't going to finish developing, I decide to crack them and see what I find, Well I had nine or ten babes in various stages of development, so sad, anyway I cleaned them and I am saving them to show my grandkids, is that morbid or what? I think they will find it interesting, their mom maybe a different story.

Ahhh that's too bad. Is this the "sqeamish" post you were telling me about? There are times I can dock puppies tails and other days I am just too sqeamish to do it. I am really weird. Love your avatar, who is the cutest little guy in the world there???

Hey Ozark, yea that was my squeamish post, lol. I was ok while doing that it was after that I thought, ewwww.

That cute kid in my avatar is my #2 grandson, he has on a shirt with a chicken on it and it says, "Chick Magnet" He sure gets alot of attention from the women when he wears that one, lol. We were at the hospital visiting my Mom the day the pic was taken and the nurses were falling for that boy, even the food service guy said, "Now, That's What I'm Talking About"

He is soooo cute. Mine are all grown up now and not at the cuddly stage anymore.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom