Brookline Yankee Flea Market Every weekend Sat & Sunday

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
Brookline Yankee Flea Market , not just your flea market but a petting zoo, and come buy sell your chickens, rabbits ect....
65 Route 13, Brookline, NH
Free admision, Free parking , Free space and table for set ups.
150 + Tables
Food, refreshments, bathroom
Saterdays & sundays 7 am to 3 pm
come set up , sell your chickens rabbits ect... crafts, cages yard sale what ever you want and need to sell.

So who is with us?

It is a very busy rd, lots of car passers, gas station and dunkin donuts right next door!

Quote:
I have been to this one several times and there are only a handful of vendors. It is too bad because they have a prime location. I went to the Londonderry flea market today and there were people selling cage birds, puppies and even baby goats. i dont think a flea market is the place for that sort of thing. I like to see them at the swaps because at least people going to the swaps are going specifically for them, and there will not be an impulse buy and when the novelty wears off they get let loose or even worse killed.

Psttt we can always turn it into a swap, the owner has no promblem with it as advertiseing a swap there, we could focuse on doing it on sundays, i think with advertiseing and such it could pick up, i talked to a few vender that were there sunday and they said that saterday was sooo packed that there were only a few table left open.

I think it could be worth for advertiseing a chicken swap at the flea market on sundays.

Back
Top Bottom