1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brower Top Hatch Incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by alecia123058, Dec 12, 2009.

1. alecia123058

alecia123058 New Egg

Sep 10, 2009
    Does anyone know anything about this incubator? Good, bad or what. About how much to pay?

2. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    I'd welcome more info myself, although my homemade bator is working wonderfuly.

3. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    i have a very OLD in fact ANCIENT brower incubator. if its the giant 20lb one made of metal it doesn't like to keep humidity for the hatch, so i use it for the incubation period only. but it keeps the temp as steady as you could imagine!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  4. alecia123058

alecia123058 New Egg

Sep 10, 2009
    It holds 48 eggs, is round in shape. The top has full view of the eggs. I can't tell what it's made of.

5. NancyP

NancyP Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Bonifay,Florida
  6. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

I bought a new one last year. The first time I tried to incubate, it did great. I had very little luck with it after that. I think that I was adding too much water. Anyway, I gave it away a couple months ago and bought two Genesis 1588's from a member here on BYC. I'd rather have one Genesis 1588 that ten of the Browers.

7. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    lol, that is certainly not the one i've got. [​IMG]

that one looks MUCH much nicer

8. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Quote:I have one of those too. I've never actually used it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by