1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brown Chinese Goose Egg

Discussion in 'Geese' started by bantiehen, Dec 16, 2011.

1. bantiehen

bantiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Montana
    not 100% sure what they look like sorry anyone got some pictures? or is there a forum thanks [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I raise Brown Chinese Geese, but my photos are on the crashed computer....They are Huge - most are 10 to 12 ounces each... Light cream colored shell but usually a little muddy looking , sigh as they love to lay eggs after a nice swim!

3. bantiehen

bantiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Montana
    thank you [​IMG]

4. jonespoulltryfarm

jonespoulltryfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2011
    Kentucky
    i raise brown Chinese and i have some pics and as soon as the rains clears and my internet is faster ill post some pics

5. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I would love to see some gooses eggs as well, of any breed. If you don't have pics, can someone give us some estimate measurements on the legth and diameter ?

6. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    These eggs were from my Toulouse goose. First picture is when I put that egg in the bator. The second is when she went broody and sat on 7 eggs. Sadly, none of those eggs hatched because my sisters dog went in the pen when I was feeding the birds. (I usually keep the doors open because its easier to do chores)
    **I no longer keep the doors open because of that.**

I no longer have those geese, but I'm thinking about getting a couple geese again. They seem to always sell better here.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by