Brown Egg Production is up (pics)- Praise the Lord!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by MIKE555444, Dec 2, 2011.

1. MIKE555444

MIKE555444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Eggs Production is up.... averaging around 52 eggs a day. These ISA Browns have to be the best brown egg layers I have EVER had.

My Main flock is 44 ISA Browns pullets but the others listed below are just starting to lay as well.

9 RIR pullets
    3 Barred Rocks
    6 Maran Pullets
    3 Easter Eggers
    1 WL

Thank you Lord!

[​IMG]

2. Fred's Hens

Fred's Hens Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

I've never had a more productive, consistent brown egg layer than the ISA. [​IMG]

3. johnsons-r-us

johnsons-r-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Eudora, Kansas
    Where do the ISA Browns come from?

4. LindsayB

LindsayB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Cypress, Texas
    WOW, thats alot of eggs! [​IMG]

5. Fred's Hens

ISA Browns, as far as I know, are only available from TownLine Hatchery, Zeeland, MI. I know of no other licensed seller. There may be, but it is unknown to me.

6. johnsons-r-us

johnsons-r-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Eudora, Kansas
    Fred's Hens :

ISA Browns, as far as I know, are only available from TownLine Hatchery, Zeeland, MI. I know of no other licensed seller. There may be, but it is unknown to me.

Thank you!​

7. MIKE555444

MIKE555444 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    Pliny, West Virgina
    Yes... these ISA Browns came from Townline [​IMG]

8. kingsfarm

kingsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2011
    How wonderful....I have 25 /7wk old Isa Brown pullets...sure gives me hope....may I ask what you feed your Isa's...from start to now...mine are on chick starter ... eating 50# a week, I think this is entirely too much....what do you say? how much would you feed your 7 wk pullets.... please answer for they are so beautiful and I want the proper thing to do for them....as layers what are you feeding them?.....they have just been moved to their own coop and run space....thank you...we live in Louisiana...where are you?

9. Fred's Hens

Quote:Is Randall Burkey Co a drop shipper? In other words, don't they just get their chicks from someone else and then arrange the shipping?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by