1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brown Red Rosecomb Phoenix pair: in Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wclawrence, Oct 5, 2007.

1. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a pair of Rosecomb Brownred Phoenix for sale, buyer pays shipping and MUST SEND A BOX as I do not have any. Cost is $20 for the pair, plus shipping. ( I also have an extra rooster if you want him, too...FREE)

email me or respond here if you are interested.
    I do not have pics right now, my camera works, but the puppy chewed the USB cord in half...

This is a really good opportunity for someone who wants to develop a new color strain of the phoenixes, plus the rosecomb is new to the phoenixes as far as I know.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  2. russell

russell Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2007
    i would be interested in your chickens. I aso live in ga. I live in acworth. my cell number is 770-527-4628. please call me if you still have them. thanks russ

3. wclawrence

By the way, Russell. I am in Dallas, which is only about 15 minutes from Acworth.

4. wclawrence

These birds sold, but I do have the extra rooster left still, and a few other longtail roosters as well. Still have some mixed hens as well.

5. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    What kind of rooster???

6. wclawrence

one Brownred Rosecomb Phoenix rooster
    one BB Red Phoenix rooster
    one Phoenix X ChinaGame rooster (pea comb)
    one Phoenix X ChinaGame rooster (straight comb)
    two Game x Phoenix roosters

two Asil X Sumatra hens

Prices vary. ($10-$50, plus shipping... pickup here welcome.)

7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Dang!!!! I wish you had pics! I'd like to get a phoenix pair but I was kinda looking for silver, although I have never heard of a brown phoenix. Is he pretty? (dumb question!!!! All phoenix's are pretty)

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I just looked up red phoenix's and I like them but I'd rather get a silver pair. THANKS ANYWAY!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by