Bubbling eye

Ellenna

Hatching
Jul 22, 2018
I did my normal routine of checking for eggs feeding and fresh water and i notice when my duck was drinking that her eye bubbled up in the corner i washed her face off and made sure there was nothing in her eye ive not seen anymore bubbling yet but am concerned what could this be??

It is common. Another poster had success with adding apple cider vinegar to the ducks water for about a week or so and it cleared up the bubbling eye.

I have the same problem right now and iam using polysporine antibiotic eye drops 4 times a day and its not helping one bit. been 5 days now

I read those posts but i didnt get a perfect answer. Iam interested to know what is the best thing to use

I have the same problem right now and iam using polysporine antibiotic eye drops 4 times a day and its not helping one bit. been 5 days now

I read those posts but i didnt get a perfect answer. Iam interested to know what is the best thing to use
What posts did you read? The link I shared from the byc member- he used acv in the water. It seemed to clear it up. It is basically a respiratory thing, so like a cold in the eye.

Back
Top Bottom