buckeye chicks

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by countrydream7, Sep 7, 2014.

1. countrydream7

countrydream7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2013
    looking to buy buckeye chicks from private breeders in spring ..anyone no where to buy from no hatchery thanks

2. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Where do you live? You may be able to get them with avoid shipping depending on where you are and if any breeders are nearby, but several of us breeders will ship chicks in Spring when it becomes safe to do so based on the weather.

3. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013
    I live in middleburgh ny would love to have some shipped to me in spring. would like to know my contact now.. so I am set up not running last minute..thanks

4. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013
    I live in middleburgh ny would love to have some shipped to me in spring. would like to know my contact now.. so I am set up not running last minute..thanks

5. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

6. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

7. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

8. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

9. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

10. countrydream7

Sep 5, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by