Buckeye Hatching Eggs 12+ $45 includes shipping

tandersphoenix

Songster
11 Years
Feb 25, 2011
I have fall hatching eggs available for anyone looking to get chicks started for spring layers or summer show birds!
1 dozen plus hatching eggs from my line of Buckeyes
NPIP and Avian influenza monitored flock
$45 includes shipping to continental 48 states.
20161128_160127-2_edited-1.jpg Buckeye APF1.jpg

I am not ready to hatch chicks, but wanted to share that I have my first Buckeye and she is wonderful! She wasn’t even on my radar as a breed until my local feed store suggested Buckeye as a great addition to a flock. So far, I am not disappointed! I highly recommend Buckeyes, generally speaking. I hope this post is acceptable for this area of the website.

I am not ready to hatch chicks, but wanted to share that I have my first Buckeye and she is wonderful! She wasn’t even on my radar as a breed until my local feed store suggested Buckeye as a great addition to a flock. So far, I am not disappointed! I highly recommend Buckeyes, generally speaking. I hope this post is acceptable for this area of the website.

It's in the Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Just wanted to say we got some chicks from @tandersphoenix and love them.

They did have quite a while to settle out of their "people are monsters phase" but have since turned into some really nice birds. We're still waiting on eggs though(spring chicks).

We did lose several to what we later discovered was rats when they were 10-16 weeks and even older-the rats also attacked a couple of our grown birds as well. This also could have made them more flighty.

They're beautiful and curious and wonderful foragers.

I will show your post to my DH2B and see if he wants to order some eggs.

Back
Top Bottom