buckeye hatching eggs 6+ (Eggs sold.Do not bid)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JamesA, Dec 26, 2009.

1. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    The parents are the hatch mate brothers and sisters to the birds that won at the Ohio Nationals.The roo's took 1st ,2nd and third place and the 1st place roo took Best of Breed.These are top line Buckeyes.I just did a test hatch and hatched 12 of 12 chicks.Here are some pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

PERHAPS I missed it. But, I didn't see how many hatching eggs are being offered.

ALSO.....how would you keep them from freezing while "in transit" this time of year?

Does the price include shipping?

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

3. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Sorry I just edited to add 6+ hatching eggs.I ship and recieve eggs this time of year.I would suggest that the eggs be picked up at the PO instead of delivered to your house.I do collect eggs three or more times a day to keep them from freezing on my end plus the days in Georgia are not cold enough for them to freeze here.Hope this helps. [​IMG]

4. Junkmanme

Junkmanme Chillin' With My Peeps

James,
    THANKS for the info. The mail trucks are TOO COLD here this time of year. I will keep you in mind for Spring, however.

NO DOUBT someone in a warmer area will jump on the purchase of these eggs NOW!

-Junkmanme- [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by