Buckeye incubators.... what are they worth??

jasonsquail

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 29, 2011
Portage, Pa
They do work and still have everything with them including the original owners manuals. They have a few dings and scratches on the wood but are in overall great condition. I believe they were made in May 1942.

I plan on listing them on Ebay but have no idea what they are worth. Anybody have any idea?

The first one is an incubator and a hatcher together with seperate heaters for each door.

The second one is a hatcher but could be used for an incubator if you dont mind turning the eggs by hand.

al6517

Real Men can Cook
11 Years
May 13, 2008
I have no idea what there worth but I will tell you this. They are very cool, I would kill to have that Bator and the hatcher, they are both very nice indeed, I would think they would bring some decent $$.

Debbiesflocks

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 20, 2011
Washington
Around here we have a saying. Its only worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay. I have no idea what they are worth. I think if listed on ebay most wont bid to high due to the cost of shipping. Maybe try craigslist to get some local offers.

al6517

Real Men can Cook
11 Years
May 13, 2008
Quote:And your Bogarting pic's of it Katy, bad girl very bad girl, how much $$ to talk you out of it.

Katy

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
Kansas~50+ yrs of chickens
Quote:And your Bogarting pic's of it Katy, bad girl very bad girl, how much $$ to talk you out of it.

Ha!
The innards of mine are all gone unfortunately. A neighbor who was cleaning out his dad's old shed getting ready to tear it down gave it to me. I use it for storage.

Top Bottom