Buckeye incubators.... what are they worth??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jasonsquail, Sep 7, 2011.

1. jasonsquail

jasonsquail Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Portage, Pa
    They do work and still have everything with them including the original owners manuals. They have a few dings and scratches on the wood but are in overall great condition. I believe they were made in May 1942.

I plan on listing them on Ebay but have no idea what they are worth. Anybody have any idea?

The first one is an incubator and a hatcher together with seperate heaters for each door.

[​IMG]

The second one is a hatcher but could be used for an incubator if you dont mind turning the eggs by hand.

[​IMG]

2. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    I have no idea what there worth but I will tell you this. They are very cool, I would kill to have that Bator and the hatcher, they are both very nice indeed, I would think they would bring some decent $$.

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I have one just like the second picture.

4. Debbiesflocks

Debbiesflocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    Washington
    Around here we have a saying. Its only worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay. I have no idea what they are worth. I think if listed on ebay most wont bid to high due to the cost of shipping. Maybe try craigslist to get some local offers.

5. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Just do a search and see what other people are selling them for.

6. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Quote:And your Bogarting pic's of it Katy, bad girl very bad girl, how much $$ to talk you out of it.

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:And your Bogarting pic's of it Katy, bad girl very bad girl, how much $$ to talk you out of it.

Ha! [​IMG] The innards of mine are all gone unfortunately. A neighbor who was cleaning out his dad's old shed getting ready to tear it down gave it to me. I use it for storage.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by