Bud Shootout

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Robo, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Robo

Robo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Anyone else watching? I'm picking Stewart to make a last lap pass on Earnhardt for the win. Any comments? DW just got it going.[​IMG]

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

First race Ive sit down to watch in a while...... I stopped watching heavily when they stopped using real cars

3. Robo

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Same here, all that car of tomorrow junk almost made me quit watching. I'm glad they went back to spoilers and dropped the wings though. The next thing they need to do is get rid of Montoya. He is hot tempered and drives like he is a little kid...

4. rebelcowboysnb

I wont be in to it again till I start seeing cars that are actually the same as the ones at the dealer again like in the 60s.

5. Robo

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Quote:Yeah, in the last 10 years I've watched it less and less. Nothing like it used to be, thank God they threw out the bump drafting in turns rule. It makes races at Daytona and Talladega worth watching...

6. rebelcowboysnb

I get a kick out of them saying this car is a ford an this is a chevy an this is a toyota..... Its stickers.... Thats it.....

7. charmed one

charmed one Show Me State Gal

GO MARK MARTIN! [​IMG]

8. Robo

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Quote:That's what it boils down to, they are different brands, but they have to meat the same criteria and the same measurements ext. for each part of the whole car. Hendrick pretty much ruined the whole equality idea so I don't see why they don't go back to real stock cars. Not much to lose...

9. Robo

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    Quote:I thought he had gout or some other old person illness. [​IMG] Sorry, I couldn't resist.

10. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by