1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by halo, Jan 31, 2013.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Darn, whos that cutting up onions behind me????

2. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Awww that made me cry too

3. bunnibird55

bunnibird55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Sniff sniff....what a great commercial!!! Done by someone who loves animals - for sure!

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    But not necessarily one who knows horses . . . .[​IMG]

5. bunnibird55

bunnibird55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Yeah....I had an appaloosa gelding who would run away from me, run over me and stand on my foot just to get a reaction. I had that old horse for 32 years and he was sure ornery - but I loved him very much! He always knew when I needed to just bury my nose in his neck and cry...... still miss him years later

6. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

7. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    Oh, I dunno. My uncle had a horse that would and could do the same thing. He had her from the time she was born and they had a very close bond.

8. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Most of the people who have had "bottle babies" have pretty much echoed each other, in saying that they are major pains in the patootie because they hadn't been properly socialized to understand the difference between humans and horses. I'd really hate to have an 1800 pound animal treat me like it treats other horses.[​IMG]

9. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    He never had any trouble with her. He trained her gently and well and he rode her and worked with her a lot. The grandchildren used to ride her and she was always gentle and caring with them. My uncle was horse and livestock savvy. This horse was an absolute delight to be around. As I remember, she wasn't the only horse on the place so that may have made a difference. The only problem was that if someone left a gate open she would come looking for my uncle and she wouldn't stop until she found him.

10. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by