Buff Ameraucana Cockerel & Pullet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Dec 4, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have decided to sell the best cockerel from this year's hatch along with a nice pullet. They are very nice birds to get started with the buff line of ameraucanas. These birds are vaccinated for mareks and ILT (Schering Plough vaccine).

If your State requires additional testing to legally ship the bird, you will be responsible for those charges also. I cannot ship to Virginia. Of course I am NPIP certified and AI clean.

I prefer payment by cashier's check or USPS money order. Payment to be made immediately following auction. Shipping estimate is by express mail with two new box(es). They will not fit in one box. If shipping is more than $5.00 less than estimated, I will refund overpayment. Local pickup is also available.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. turkeybreeder

turkeybreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Mesa Arizona
    are these still a project on egg color

pips&peeps :

I have decided to sell the best cockerel from this year's hatch along with a nice pullet. They are very nice birds to get started with the buff line of ameraucanas. These birds are vaccinated for mareks and ILT (Schering Plough vaccine).

If your State requires additional testing to legally ship the bird, you will be responsible for those charges also. I cannot ship to Virginia. Of course I am NPIP certified and AI clean.

I prefer payment by cashier's check or USPS money order. Payment to be made immediately following auction. Shipping estimate is by express mail with two new box(es). They will not fit in one box. If shipping is more than $5.00 less than estimated, I will refund overpayment. Local pickup is also available.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5845_buffcockerel.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5845_buffpullet.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5845_buffeggs.jpg

3. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    This is the egg color you will see on most of the buffs. Type is first on these birds.....

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  4. Roslyn

Roslyn Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2011
    Cle Elum, WA
    I'm very interested in the pullet.
    I live in Washington state as well, so shipping wouldn't be a problem if I were to buy?

5. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Roslyn,.. I've seen these birds and believe me when I say the jewel of this pair is the cockerel not the pullet. They are both nice, but if you are at all interested in breeding you want this buff boy. He's super nice!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by