Buff Brahma 9.5 weeks Roo?

Losobug

Songster
7 Years
Mar 18, 2012
I think I'm a guy! Although my mom is worried as some of my sisters have pretty big combs, but I got it all...lol trunk legs, pointier feathers sneaking in and a beeeuuutiful comb!
big_smile.png

Boys don't do ballet, do they?
roll.png

Those are not the feathers you were looking for, Mom!!

This is me and my 7 week old beautiful sissy. To give me some credit I am absolutely not aggressive at this point. In fact most of my so called (I hope) sisters are better chest bumpers than I am!!
Whadda ya think?
hu.gif

These little stinkers all feathered in at the same rate. I have 4 of the buffs, bought as pullets, they best not all be roo's!! lol
This one always had a bigger comb but the 3 girls combs are still not too delicate either...grrrr
barnie.gif
Hopefully he will be a good roo and we
will try to keep him. At this point he honks when you pick him up..lol and then he settles nicely on your leg until you release him. Hopefully he will think of me as the queen, since all my little girlies do...lol
love.gif

thanks for looking at him for me!

These little stinkers all feathered in at the same rate. I have 4 of the buffs, bought as pullets, they best not all be roo's!! lol
This one always had a bigger comb but the 3 girls combs are still not too delicate either...grrrr
barnie.gif
Hopefully he will be a good roo and we
will try to keep him. At this point he honks when you pick him up..lol and then he settles nicely on your leg until you release him. Hopefully he will think of me as the queen, since all my little girlies do...lol
love.gif

thanks for looking at him for me!
Brahmas, Cochins, and other gentle-tempered breeds, tend to have calmer cocks.

Back
Top Bottom