Buff Brahma cockerel, will deliver betw. south MA and north ME

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ailsaek, Nov 18, 2008.

1. ailsaek

ailsaek Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Big beautiful cockerel, very mellow, I can even pick him up and carry him around with a little persuading. I just got official notice that either he's gone by this weekend (i.e. November 21st) or I lose all my chickens. The guy from the town stopped by, and Tikka was even crowing at the time, so I can't say they must be mistaken.

2. JR

JR Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2008
    I would love to have him but I am in Georgia.I have a post looking for a buff brahma roo.

3. ailsaek

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Darn, and shipping him would be just a tad pricey. Somehow, I don't think I can talk DH into a daytrip down to Georgia.

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Hopefully someone will see this posting. I'd love to have him as I'm going to do a Buff Brahma project next summer but shipping is pricey...let's hope you find him a good home quickly!

5. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    Quote:JR, where are you in GA? Ihave a bunch of 2 month old chicks from this guy and his hens. I couldn't find your wanted post.

[​IMG]

6. ailsaek

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Quote:Me too. No takers so far; it's looking more & more likely he's goign to be dinner. [​IMG]

Update: I have a surrender appointment for him at Nevins Farm on Friday if I can't find a home for him sooner. I got notice that he had to be gone on my birthday and I'm using my birthday money for the surrender fee. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  7. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I am in Cedartown.I am JR on my work computer.Sorry for the confusion.I am still looking for a buff Brahma cockeral

8. ailsaek

Jun 26, 2008
    Sharon, MA
    Tikka just left for his new home. The animal control guy over in Norwood (a couple of towns over from me) keeps chickens and wanted a new rooster, so now everybody's happy. (And he said my girls were absolutely beautiful. [​IMG] )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by