Buff Brahmas available in Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, May 18, 2008.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I have 5 buff brahmas available. One was from a McMurray order that arrived March 8 (the other 2 died...they were all pullets) and 4 more that hatched out on April 6, so they are a little young to sex accurately (for me, anyway). They are located north of Ocala. $20 takes the whole crew. If anyone is interested, PM me please.

2. RayP

RayP Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Gainesville Florida
    I live in Gainesville do you have any pictures.

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Boy, Do I wish I were closer to you!.. [​IMG]

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Here's some pics. I just went out to the coop and took a few; they had all gone to bed, so I didnt get very good ones. I think I got all of them, but I can't be sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tuffoldhen, I wish you were closer too, so long as you were souther instead of me being norther.

5. RayP

RayP Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Gainesville Florida
    No, you do not want to be down here, the weather has been terrible, the temp is up to 90s everyday, and we had to go to the beach for three days to cool off, we went to a time share presentation so it was free, but most of the time I just have to float in the pool and watch the chickens peck, in other words it is rough.

6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Those are very nice chicks growing out.....I'd natch them up if I was only closer ....

It's in the 50s here and we have a fire built in the woodstove soooo I'm sure I could move closer without any fuss from DH...He is a golf nut!!...

7. MMaddTom

MMaddTom New Egg

Apr 6, 2008
    hey halo you crazy like a run-over chicken . tell these folks where you took me last night. Or do you want me to? okay i'll tell them . we went to a chicken auction. it was a real adventure and we had a blast. Halo parted with 6 of the most beautiful young birds. columbian brahmas. they were the cutest best featherd most uncrowded birds there. we had numbers to bid and they sold alot of animals, chickens ducks geese turkeys goats turtles parakeets ect... did'nt get home until 1am! too much fun

8. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    oh no......[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I took some photos outside of the older one...the young ones still stay in the shed, they won't venture out yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by