Buff Laced EE x Buff Laced Wyandotte Eggs - Blue/Olive eggs & Rose combs!

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I REALLY want to set these eggs butI have too much going on already. I figured someone here on BYC might really enjoy hatching and raising up some beautiful chicks from this cross.

Hen is a Buff Laced EE crossed backto her father, a Buff Laced Wyandotte...

I have not hatched these before so I do not know for sure what the chicks will look like but it is EXTREMELY likely they will be Buff Laced & Rose-combed. should definitely have more of the heavy Wyandotte body-type so will make excellent dual-purpose birds. Pictures of eggs & parents attached. picture of Roois current & he is currently molting but I have 14 eggs recently set in the incubator and all growing well! So fertility is good!

I currently have 4 eggs and The hen usually lays everyday so I will have another egg tomorrow. I can ship anytime this next week but she doesn't lay her eggs until about 3pm,soplease take that into consideration when choosing when you want them shipped.

Because it's a single hen laying, they will be priced Per Egg and I am asking $2 each + shipping.
Please reply if interested.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest and compliment, they're definitely my 2 favorite birds!

$12 will cover shipping cost and packaging materials. I got a few PM's and am waiting to hear back from the first responder. I will post if they're sold.

Back
Top Bottom