1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff Laced Frizzle Polish!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by birdherder, Oct 6, 2011.

1. birdherder

birdherder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2011
    If i were to get Buff laced Frizzle polish to breed how many of you would want some chicks? because the only way my mom will let me is if i get a couple buyers. it wont be this this or next spring but its good to think ahead.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    If they were good quality, I'd be very interested. But understand that good quality isn't common in any laced color of Polish, and most of them out there are undersized, small crested, skittish hatchery stock.

So, good quality, yes. [​IMG] And LF not bantams.

Also I prefer hatching eggs. Chicks are expensive and require the seller to be NPIP certified to be legally shipped. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  3. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:id be intrested. if the price is right lol. i have two frizzle polish eggs in the bator. i would like more later. but make sure u dnt breed a frizzle to a frizzle. that will cause problems. oh and eggs would better instead of chicks

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  4. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    I have a buff laced polish but she's not a frizzle. A few frizzles would be neat. I like eggs as well!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by