BUFF LACED POLISH BREEDER HELP!! near seattle (pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birdherder, Oct 15, 2011.

1. birdherder

birdherder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2011
    i need help finding a buff lace polish breeder. im willing pay up to 25 dollars a chick. but thats all. i want really good quality and im thinking of this spring. i want one roo and three hens. PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP ME!! so far its been really hard to find someone..[​IMG]

this is what polsih look like
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    i need some too, If anyone has some let us know!

3. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I have a flock of excellent show quality Buff Laced Polish,-these are not hatchery birds- but unfortunally they are very poor winter layers and mine have just about shut down for the year. I will have alot of chicks this spring though, as well as hatching eggs.

4. birdherder

Aug 21, 2011
    yes! i was hoping for this spring time any way:) how much are they? do you ship?? orrrr where do you live?

5. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I breed bantam buff polish. There is a Polish Breeders Club online http://www.polishbreedersclub.com/ that may help you find someone near you. Where are you located? You may want to add that in your title so some one near you can respond

6. birdherder

Aug 21, 2011
    good idea i shalll do that(;

7. cmsdvm

cmsdvm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    Tacoma, WA
    I have buff-laced Polish bantams- quality birds from Marsha Peterson's line and from Virginia. Right now I have a pair of pets to place but no show birds available until Spring. I am near Tacoma. You can see pictures on my website.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by