1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff laced polish peeps...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by prariechiken, Jun 28, 2007.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Can you ship? I have a Roo,he is very lonely. He will need a few hens for the winter, to snuggle with. I cant do paypal...but can send you money order.

2. SueD

SueD Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Pittstown,NJ
    Hi, if Debs cant take them, or is does not work out...I'd LOVE to have them!

Sue

3. SueD

SueD Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Pittstown,NJ
    If ANYONE has those polish type chickens for sale...I'd sure like to buy a couple of them from you.

Thanks
    Sue

4. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Those are very pretty polish keep me in mind also if you end up with any more [​IMG]

I am looking for a couple girls or eggs----

Sue I have bantam chocolate male w/a blue splash female and a white female if you are interested in eggs --- This incubator full stuff is no fun:(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  5. SueD

SueD Out Of The Brooder

Jun 20, 2007
    Pittstown,NJ
    shar? I emailed you earlier. Waiting for reponse if you got it.
    Thanks
    Sue

6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have a nice trio. I want to separate them after our vacation in July.

7. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Sue email Sent--- Carol let me know when you get back I still do not have a pure girl for BB Polish Boy
    he sits all alone wanting for true love

8. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    prariechiken do you ever get fertile eggs of those buff polish that you sell? Are they bantams or standards?

9. prariechiken

prariechiken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    Midwest
    Hello all, been working bunches of OT at work, sorry I haven't been on in a while. The buff Poles are standard size. I will need to check with the PO to see about shipping them. The two chicks are a month or so old, I'll try to get a good pic of them tomorrow, if it will stop raining...been raining for like 3 days now. I have never sold eggs before, but would be willing to give it a try...I'll be back on tomorrow with more info....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by