Buff-Laced polish rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Feb 18, 2008.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    As most of you know I raise buff-laced polish, well the demand is so high that I need some more pullets. The only way I can get another pullet is if I order a rooster for her, I already have a roo. The roo will look just like the one in this picture. I'll sell him for $25(This is what I pay for them) and I will ship. Please pm ASAP if you are interested. [​IMG] He is straight feathered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. To those who ordered eggs, would ya'll mind if it was a frizzle buff-laced polish pullet?

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    He is beautiful-I just cant take any more roos that I am not interested in breeding-I ordered eggs from you because i think they are cute and was only going to keep the ppullets-I dont mind if its a frizzle pullet to a straight rooster-i would hopefully get at least one straight pullet-but Im in no hurry for the eggs either

Kris

3. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I would love a frizzle buff polish!! If someone doesn't want the eggs I'll take them!! Crystal

4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have a pretty long list for eggs cgjsmith, this is for a straight feathered rooster. I can put you on the list if you'd like. [​IMG] I'm trying to get more pullets because of such a long list. Pm me if you'd like me to put you down. [​IMG]

Tiki - I have one pullet laying right now so hopefully it won't be too long. [​IMG] I'm excited that they are laying. [​IMG] Aren't you on my list for mille fleurs too?

5. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    can i ask where you are in NC?

im also on your list for polish, though id prefer non frizzled eggs.

chickhamm
    Theressa
    Creatively Woven Baskets
    GA

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thats fine about the frizzle, I still may get one but I'll make sure you don't get frizzle eggs. I'll pm you to let you know where I am located. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by