Buff Laced Wyandotte?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by newchicktochicks33, Jan 25, 2012.

1. newchicktochicks33

newchicktochicks33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2011
    Milwaukie, OR
    I am having a heck of a time find anyone that raising/ selling Buff laced wyandottes that I could get some chicks or eggs from! Please if anyone does please PM me!!

Thanks! :)

2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    I know that Katy has Wyandottes, not sure if that kind though. Sorry- I'm probably not much help but you should check.

3. AinaWGSD

AinaWGSD Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Sullivan, IL
    I don't know if there are any large fowl buff laced, and the bantams are pretty rare. I think I've only seen pictures from one person here on BYC and if I remember correctly, they are birds that he had years ago and he doesn't really have any right now. Username WyandotteTX. I always love reading his posts as he really knows his stuff and they are very educational.

Here we go, here's a thread with some discussion and pictures of "white laced" or "white laced red" which is I think maybe what you're looking for.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  4. lucky123

lucky123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Cullman,Al
    There are buff laced brahma;s.

5. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    Thanks Aina, nice to know people listen to what I put on here :) Yes I do still have a very small amount of White Laced Red birds that I am still trying to work on. Buff Laced is an entirely different creature genetically that WLR's though. As far as I know there are no Buff Laced Wyandottes anywhere in the US and the only pictures I have personally seen were from LF Buff Laced in Germany.
    John

6. Cluckersville

Cluckersville New Egg

Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  7. questions543

questions543 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2012
    I have buff laced wyandotte bantams! but I live in canada... If you guys are willing to try to figure anything out im always here

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by