1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buff Mottled Serama pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HallFamilyFarm, Jul 11, 2011.

1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm PA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    [​IMG]

We acquired these from Jerry's Seramas, LLC on July 3, 2011 when we delivered a livestock guardian dog to Jerry. These are a Class D Serama and considered culls by Serama standards. But still very lovely and friendly. The hen is laying and we have set some of her tiny eggs to check fertility.

We can deliver FREE next week (7/18-20) if you live between Monticello, Arkansas and St. Louis, MO. We will be traveling near Memphis, Cape Giradeau, Hannibal, MO and Mt. Carmel, IL. Otherwise this is a pickup only. Shipping is possible, but at buyers cost. Buyer would have to purchase shipping box and pay all shipping cost, including an extra $5 for a cold pack. The cold pack should keep the birds cool during Express shipping.

[​IMG]

2. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Do you have anymore pics

3. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    Will try to take some more photos in the morning.

4. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I would buy these from since you are going to Mt. Carmel but you are on going on a Monday though... Darn! [​IMG]

6. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    Quote:It will be Wed July 20 before we get to Mt. Carmel, IL. Is that a better day?

7. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Wonder what happened to Jerry's original LGD that he had. I forget his name.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by