Buff Mottled Serama pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HallFamilyFarm, Oct 1, 2011.

1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm PA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    SHIPPING/BOX INCLUDED IN PRICE ABOVE!

[​IMG]

We acquired these from Jerry's Seramas, LLC on July 3, 2011 when we delivered a livestock guardian dog to Jerry. These are a Class D Serama and considered pet quality by Serama standards. But still very lovely and friendly. The hen is laying and we have set some of her tiny eggs to check fertility.

These are laying. We get an egg about every other day. The ones we have set are fertile and developing.

We can deliver to Crossroads or ship Express Mail via USPS. Shipping and shipping box fee is included in price above.

Total weight of these in the shipping box is 6#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We prefer using http://www.boxesforbirds.com

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  2. crazyforbirds

crazyforbirds Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2011
    AMAZING!!! [​IMG]

3. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm PA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    He is molting at present, so his condition is a bit off. He is also a bit shy, always hiding behind her. These need someone who has the proper time for them. With all of our other birds, we just can not give them the personal attention they need.

4. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I purchased these two beautiful birds. Will send you my shipping info and make payment ASAP. Your inbox is full at the time.
    Thank you for the opportunity to own more of these wonderful Little chickens.

Linda

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by